We - Questra Digital (Pvt) Ltd. - are a digital start-up. We aim to develop solutions to assist companies towards their digital transformation through efficient and effective use of lean, agile, quality-oriented and cloud-native techniques.
- We are a group of versatile team members and partners with Avg. working experience of + years, that have come together to help small businesses and entrepreneurs achieve success through technology solutions for their business innovation.Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.Responsibilities
- Implement and own the CI.
- Manage CD tooling.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Operations or systems administration experience, particularly on Linux.
- At least two years of experience with Kubernetes and/or cloud deployment technologies
- Knowledge of container networking.
- Knowledge of application deployment by using CI/CD.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
- Knowledge of alerting tools like OpsGenie, PagerDuty, etc.
- Managing production infrastructure with tools like - Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud services provider like AWS, GoogleCloud, DigitalOceans,
Questra Digital (Pvt.) Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Devops Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bcs qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require industry, capital, area, rating, hiring, dedicated, engineering, large, project, development, leadership skills, computer science, software engineering, current, security, education, application, business analysis, strategy, customer experience, civil engineering, execution, professional, operating systems, team building, technology, collaboration, specifications, materials, manpower, hardware, software, mentor, project management, monitor, progress, implementation, digital, startup, solutions, digital transformation, lean, agile, group, technology solutions, business, innovation, devops engineer, devops, technical lead, build, cloud, infrastructure, monitoring, system, health, pipeline, production, operations, administration, linux, deployment, container, networking, application deployment, monitoring tools, tools, ansible, provider mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Questra Digital (Pvt.) Ltd.
We are a group of versatile team members and partners that have come together to help small businesses and entrepreneurs achieve success through cost-effective, reliable, easy-to-use, quickly available technology solutions for their business innovation.Our PrinciplesKNOWLEDGE SHARINGAGILE BUSINESS MODELSMICROSERVICE ARCHITECUTRESCONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTCONTINUOUS DELIVERY