• He is responsible for smooth and efficient working of Imports Section.
• He is to plan, organize and implement all tasks in the Import Section.
• He is to supervise all work done by Imports officer and ensure that all tasks are done properly and in most efficient manner.
• He is to plan imports of goods and material in coordination with respective department.
• He is to carry out materials price negotiation & selection in consultation with HOD.
• Checking of L/C’s & Signing.
• Having sound knowledge of custom clearance and import regulation.
• Document Checking & Selection of Clearing Agent.
• Daily Checking the Status of imported material and goods and keep HOD updated on the status.
• Prepare the list of approved vendors and keep it updated.
• Performing vendor’s evaluation for addition/deletion from the approved list.
• He is to carry out any other task assigned by HOD.
System Generated Description
The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Deputy Manager Import in the field of Management in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba/mba qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require import, communication mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 60k to 70k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd
The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd. was set up in 1931. Since it's inception, it has provided its clients with world-class products and services. For over 80 years, our clients have relied on us for innovative and economical solutions to their problems. Highly qualified individuals ar employed specializing in various branches of engineering, along with sales and marketing personnel to deal with a diverse customer base.