• Develops HR strategies based on vision, mission and business strategies of the company.
• Develops HR Manual for the company, based on HR best practices being followed in the market. Ensures implementation of HR practices in the company.
• Develops HR policies on recruitment, selection, training, staffing, performance appraisals and compensation management including benefits.
• Prepares new staff requirement forecast on annual basis in coordination with the department heads.
• Develops recruitment and selection process. Ensures recruitment is carried out efficiently and expeditiously in consultation with the department heads. Ensures selection of best available Human Resources to improve the overall quality of HR in the company
• Coordinates with Karachi & Islamabad offices and IEC Factory to look after their HR requirements.
• Ensures Preparation of Job Descriptions of all the employees including Branch Offices in consultation with department heads.
• Prepares Training Need Analysis in consultation with department heads. Develops a comprehensive Training programs for all employees. Ensures that training manuals are prepared for on-the-job training and JITs by respective department heads.
• In consultation with MD, Ensures that succession plans are prepared by respective Heads of Departments and implemented.
• Develops compensation packages, benefits management and Health Insurance policies in accordance with the labor laws in practice.
• Ensures that annual performance appraisal reports of all the employees are raised and finalized in time.
• Arranges annual increment and promotion board for eligible employees twice a year in January and July.
• Coordinates with administration Department for smooth implementation of HR and Admin. Policies.
• Builds up HR Sections in branch offices as well and ensures all HR Policies are implemented in all the offices of IEC.
• Ensures safety and security of men and material in the offices of the company.
• Ensures adequate and proper manning of the company’s PABX system during working hours.
• Ensures proper manning and functioning of Tea Bar.
• Looks after janitorial services of the company through conservancy contractors.
• Prepares and maintains inventory of all assets owned by the company. Assets include air-conditioners, furniture, telephone sets, crockery, PABX system etc.
• Maintaining proper discipline in the company and counseling the employees.
• Looking after all routine and day to day administrative issues of Head Office and all regional offices.
• Ensures proper discipline is being maintained in the company’s premises and takes corrective measures if required.
• Supervises and controls any civil work or renovation work being done in the company.
System Generated Description
The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Deputy Manager HR/IR in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba/b.com/mba qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require communication skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 60k to 70k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd
The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd. was set up in 1931. Since it's inception, it has provided its clients with world-class products and services. For over 80 years, our clients have relied on us for innovative and economical solutions to their problems. Highly qualified individuals ar employed specializing in various branches of engineering, along with sales and marketing personnel to deal with a diverse customer base.