• To punch the customer information given on test requisition and test results given on internal test reports and to ensure that data is transformed correctly.
• To make sure that updated requirements / standards provided by customers are applied.
• To coordinate with Senior Manager Lab for any information about requirements, standards, and sample, as and where required.
• To ensure that spell-check is used.
• To ensure that all pages of printed report are in correct order.
• To review the final test report thoroughly before taking printouts
• To record the time of each and every report being printed against the daily status.
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Data Management Officer in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs-textile engineering qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require customer, requisition, internal, data, make, requirements, standards, senior, review, final, time mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.