• Installation, upgrades and managed services experience in Application (11i and R12) and Database (9i, 19g, 11g, 12c) •
Installation of VMWare, creation of virtual machines, resource allocation and maintenance.
• Installation, configuration and maintenance of Oracle Linux. • Must be well versed with AD/ADOP utilities
. • Cloning and patching applications and databases both R12.1 and R12.2.
• Must have knowledge about concurrent managers.
• Backup and clean up various log files.
• Must be skilled in sysadmin activities like user administration responsibilities, request groups, register forms, register custom applications, etc. • Implementing 24x7 production support.
• Manage, monitor and configuring workflow.
• Creating database users and maintaining password rights
System Generated Description
Master Group of Industries is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Data Base Administrator in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs(cs) must be oracle certified qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require installationpatchingcloning, installationadop online patchingcloning, installation and config12c, oracle cloud control, data guard, disastevm creationresource allocationmaintenance, oracle linux mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Master Group of Industries
Sine1963, Master Moltyfoam has been the most trusted name in bedding, furniture and healthcare industry providing products of unmatched quality with guaranteed customer satisfaction. Innovating from a technical collaboration with Bayer (Germany), Master MoltyFoam evolved as a generic name for foam.