Job Responsibilities & Authorities:
As a successful candidate, you are embracing our company values of being lively, future-thinking, and maverick. Your positive attitude paired with your in-depth IT experience bring about positive change to the company and strengthens the IT department’s role as a reliable solution provider. Your ability to tackle problems and look at them from different angles is instrumental to providing innovative, creative, and sustainable solutions. Your open and approachable personality make you the go-to expert and helper of choice for your colleagues. Essential duties would include:
- Leading the design, development, testing, troubleshooting, deployment, maintenance, and continuous improvement of D solutions observing the software development life cycle (SDLC) and Change Management processes.
- Advising the business and driving solution delivery engagements specific to D initiatives.
- Developing and delivering documentation for upgrades, implementation, and change management, along with business and technical process changes.
- Troubleshooting and resolving Production Critical issues in an expeditious timeframe.
- The D Functional Analyst will lead and participate in the discovery, definition, design, and deployment of initiatives and support in concert with other IT and business resources.
- The D Functional Analyst works closely with developers, business analysts, and business partners to deploy scalable and sustainable enterprise-level applications, interfaces, and reporting that meet business needs based on documented requirements under normal supervision.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, MIS or related field.
- to years of IT experience with AX / D projects & support experience: Sales orders, production orders, procurement, inventory
Exonexa Recruit is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of D365 FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT in the field of Consulting in one of their office located in DHA, Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in computer science qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require erp applications such as finance, production, order management, warehouse/inventory and reporting, strong written and verbal communication skill, ability to work, strong planning and organizational skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 100k to 250k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.