- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
B.M Group Inc is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Support Representative in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have high school qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require professional, customer, customer complaints, processing, forms, transactions, complaints, providing, feedback, customer service, process, customer satisfaction, customer support, school, diploma, general, education mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 25k to 30k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About B.M Group Inc
It all started with sheer determination of two, standing against all odds. The company kicked off back in 2010 in a single room just like any other start up and now it has professional and highly skilled 300+ employees who are efficiently serving international clients 24/7/365. Over period of time, the company has expanded its operations over 2 continents. The head office is located in Airdrie, Alberta Canada (Onshore Facility) having two regional offices in United States (Nearshore Facility) and South Asia (Offshore Facility).