Job Description: Job Responsibilities includes (but not limited to):
• Manage complex transactional or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track, and resolving any issues.
• Answer calls professionally and provides solutions to the customer.
• Responding to the customer’s queries within the given time frame and provide accurate, valid, and complete information using the right mode of communication.
• Understanding of customer returns on eBay, Amazon, Walmart and other International marketplaces
• Monitor and manage sellers' feedback to maintain a higher than standard customer seller rating.
• Monitor and manage customer reviews and resolve any customers' issues swiftly and effectively.
• Intra and inter-department collaboration to familiarize the procedures and workflows of business units.
• Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to provide insights and suggest actions
• Share feedback and analysis with the manager to improvise the department.
• Remain flexible to perform ad-hoc tasks when required by the company.
Requirements & Specifications:
• Minimum year proven experience of Customer Support in E-Commerce.
• An individual, having the ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with a good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
• Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer issues.
• Strong verbal skills and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem-solving and for communicating results to customers.
• English communication and computer proficiency are required.
• A web-savvy individual with in-depth knowledge of the Internet, search engines, and e-commerce.
• Excellent customer support skill is definitely required.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Shift: Evening ( : pm till : am) Saturday ( : pm till : pm)
• Working days: Monday till Saturday
• Location: PECHS, Block , Karachi
• Market Competitive Salary
• Recreational Activities
• Performance Bonuses
• Health & Life Insurance