We are a leading Non profit organization in Islamabad. We are hiring an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our existing top-notch team. If you're a hard-working professional, It is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to It
- year of customer service experience
- Experience working with inbound and outbound calls, customer retention, and inside sales preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a high volume role
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Basic computer skills in various software and web-based applications
- Respond to donor inquiries and requests via telephone, email, and chat in a timely fashion
- Document all inquires, requests, resolutions, and follow-up tasks
- Display a courteous and empathetic attitude to all customers
- Perform research to answer customer inquiries and requests
- Grow existing donor accounts through exceptional customer service and effective sales techniques
- Meet quantitative performance metrics as outlined
- Keep customer accounts current by updating databases during calls.
PSH is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer service Representative in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have intermediate qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require industry, metro, area, rating, school, diploma, general, education, profit, organization, hiring, customer service representative, professional, customer service, inbound, outbound, calls, customer retention, inside sales, microsoft, communication, volume, computer skills, software, telephone, email, chat, research, customer, sales, quantitative, performance, metrics, current mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Pakistan Sweet Home is a welfare Non-Profit registered Organization, striving to support the poor Little Angles who have lost their parents particularly in the wake of acts of terrorism, due to the onslaught of floods and other natural disasters/causes. It was started from a small baby who lost his parents on Swat operation, Mr. Zamurrad Khan (Hilal-e-Imtiaz) adopt him and from hat this organization becomes the biggest organization overall in Pakistan.