- Control & centralized documentation of customer services department
- Periodical report submission of customer services departmental activities.
- Filing management of customer services division with administrative control of overall activities.
- Preparing, execution, follow-up & closing of reports.
- Organize periodical visit of service engineers or technicians at customer sites to obtain their feedback.
- Conduct meeting with customer to resolve their issues related with services or generally and forwarding the same to the relevant department with status updates.
- Plan & execute training of service staff
- Any other task/assignment by management or seniors.
Karsaz (Pvt) Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Service Representative in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Karachi. - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduation qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require control, documentation, customer, filing, management, closing, service, forwarding, training, staff mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Karsaz (Pvt) Ltd
Eminent from its name KARSAZ (FACILITATOR), KARSAZ has been facilitating different industrial sectors since 1952 & expanded its business operations in late 1970?s in the Sea-ports sector, organizing and selling Container/Cargo Handling Equipment, Componentries, Spares and After Sales Engineering services. With continuous expansion KARSAZ is present in almost all dynamic sectors as follows: * Container/Cargo Handling Equipment * Container/Cargo Security/Scanning Equipment * Construction & Allied Equipment * Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment * Airport Aviation & Handling Equipment * Waste Management Equipment, Systems & Products etc