- To receive samples along with lab test form from customers and to get clarity and authorization, as and where required.
- To follow up customer commitments and to plan testing in coordination with GM Operations
- To follow up test reports to make sure on-time delivery to customers.
- To update customers regarding test status.
- To record all customer complaints and feedback and respond to customers accordingly.
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Coordinator in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors or masters qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require coordination, communication skills, time management, punctuality, honesty mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.