- Write creative marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, whitepapers, brochures etc.)
- Create and maintain Content Calendar
- Conduct keyword research identify organic keywords for SEO optimization.
- Promote blogs on social media and discussion forums for back linking.
- Write content for campaigns including social post, online ads, email, and landing pages.
- Create web pages including product pages and Other service pages.
- Measure content performance and analyze published content using Google Analytics and other tools and recommend improvements
- Minimum graduate (English or Journalism or related field)
- Minimum experience of - years in content /copywriting preferably B or technology industry
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Content Writer in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require creative, marketing, digital, content, website, blogs, press, brochures, keyword research, optimization, social media, campaigns, post, online, email, product, service, performance, google analytics, tools, journalism, field, technology, industry mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 110 to 125 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.