Rainsoft Financials Pvt Ltd. is urgently looking for a Compliance Analyst who possesses excellent knowledge in quality assurance and compliance management. He/she will perform all quality assurance tasks related with mortgage industry. The person will ensure to follow all mortgage processes and procedures in the United States. He/she would ensure conformity and adherence with all applicable federal, state, investor, and agency requirements. He/she should have a high level of professionalism and the ability to work with minimal supervision under pressure. A quick learner who takes on new challenges with a positive approach would be the best fit for this role.
Candidate Must Have:
• At least two years of experience and in compliance management and quality assurance (US Mortgage industry is plus)
• ACCA or Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Finance (Master’s Degree is Plus)
• Fresh candidates with internship experience & strong knowledge in finance
• Ability to maintain current knowledge of industry standards as well as US federal and state laws and regulations.
• Expertise in current comprehensive working knowledge of all mortgage processes and procedures.
• Knowledge to perform all quality assurance tasks related with home loans.
• Ability to perform post-close audit of all initial and closing documents to ensure conformity with Federal, State, Investor, and Agency requirements.
• Experience in working cohesively with relevant business units to ensure best practices and regulatory compliance.
• Ability to research and analyze each state’s requirements for mortgage lending, exemptions/restrictions, and all applicable real estate lending practices.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment.
• Experience in demonstrating a high degree of integrity and practice ethical standards.
• Strong excellent problem-solving skills & proficiency in MS Office.
• Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication in English.
• Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and work well under pressure.
Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Compliance Analyst in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require compliance analyst, quality assurance, compliance management, mortgage, industry, procedures, agency, level, supervision, pressure, us mortgage, accounting, finance, internship, current, standards, regulations, home loans, closing, documents, business, regulatory compliance, research, lending, real estate, dynamic, technical, environment, ms office, verbal, written communication, english mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of the US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.