- Communicate with the management team regularly.
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Recording sales, calls, and order information in the CRM system.
- Review your own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Business graduate.
- months to a year of experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative.
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent time management.
TransLinguist is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Client Relations Specialist in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree ( marketing/ business/ management) qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require management, customer, written communication, time management, sales and marketing, customer service, crm, client relations management, communication skills, problem solving skills, sales, marketing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.