• Planning and preparing course plans and lesson plans
• Teaching, according to their relevant curriculum and educational needs.
• Adhering to institute time table.
• Prepare and conduct weekly, monthly, mid semester and final examinations as per institute policy.
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of Students.
• Making use of audiovisual technological devices/aides (such as radio aids, projectors) and other adaptations during the delivery of the lessons.
• Responsible for ensuring that you teach the correct public examination syllabus offered at SACHAL in your Trade/subject in accordance with Institute policy.
• Participate in arrangements for preparing Students for public examinations
• Invigilation duties during examinations.
• Participating in curriculum development duties.
• Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual Students and of any class or group or Students assigned to you.
• Providing guidance and advice to Students on educational and social matters; making relevant records and reports.
• Making records and reports on the personal and social needs of Students.
• Communicating and consulting with the parents of Students.
• Communicating and co-operating with persons or bodies outside the Institute.
• Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above.
• Accompanying Students on Industrial trips away from the Institute.
• Contributing to the extra-curricular life of the Institute.
• Attending Institute functions and participating in assemblies.
• Contributing to the maintenance of a stimulating working environment in Institute.
• Upholding the ethos and high standards of the Institute and abiding by the rules laid down by the Institute from time to time.
• Demonstrates an understanding of and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety policy and procedures.
• Understands and adheres to emergency procedures for own work location and organisation premises.
• Identifies potential risks and hazards in the working environment and responds to them appropriately and in accordance with organisation policy and procedure.
• Reports all emergencies, hazards, incidents and near misses within defined timelines and following correct processes.
• Maintaining good order and discipline among the Students and safeguarding their health and safety both when they are on the Institute premises and when they are engaged in authorized Institute activities elsewhere.
Muhammad Shafi Educational Complex is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Chef Instructor in the field of Education in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have degree/ diploma in cooking/chef qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require institute, time, final, recording, reporting, progress, radio, public, examination, development, general, group, personal, consulting, bodies, industrial, maintenance, environment, standards, health, safety, emergency, procedures, order, activities mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 20k to 35k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Muhammad Shafi Educational Complex
VISION To be a catalyst for Human Resource Development and economic growth of society by providing quality technical and vocational education. MISSION At MSEC, we are committed to educate , train and Develop our human resource (young generation) by providing them quality base technical and vocational education through innovative and state of art opportunities for practical learning; enabling them to play their pivotal role in economic growth of our society.