We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
• Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
• Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
• Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
• Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
• Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for client.
• Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
• Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
System Generated Description
Evantagesoft is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Manager in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require business, development, front, company, sales, forging, target, market, research, equipment, client, proposals, current, design, production, product, specifications, industry, news, overseeing, marketing, team, personnel, solutions, verbal, communication, facilitation, group, microsoft, office, powerpoint, access, analysis, software, complex, field mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Founded in 2007, Evantagesoft is a management and technology company that specializes in financial, interactive and social media domains. The core mission of the company is to enable businesses around the world to embrace effectiveness and create greater efficiencies by leveraging technology. Evantagesoft has always been an integral part of new initiatives in the county and abroad.