job responsibilities will include but not limited to following:
1. Communicate and coordinate with International & local Clients according to their business requirements.
2. Generate new business opportunities and bring in new customers.
3. Bidding on various online freelancing platforms like Freelancer, up work, People per hour, Guru and other similar platforms.
4. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and visiting various places and register the right people on our platform.
5. Analysis to work on all new business development opportunities acquired by different channels.
6. Providing quotations, pre and post-sales support to the customers.
7. Develop and review action plans to manage customer expectations with development, deployment and support teams.
8. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
9. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
10. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
11. Writing proposals/cover letters and handling client interactions including bidding, follow ups, requirement gathering, negotiations and deal closure.
12. Requirements Analysis & Writing of Scope Documents.
13. Estimate projects in terms of time and costs.
14. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
15. Find good strategic partnerships and affiliations for business development for company products.
16. Planning and preparing presentations, various documentation and writing reports.
17. Gathering information through intelligent research as part of self-initiatives.
Techxcape is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Executive in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require error-handling, customer-support, researcher, communication mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
TechXcape specializes in Interactive Design, Development & Strategy for both web and mobile applications. We follow a whole-istic approach based on User-Centered Design and User Experience Principles while combining branding, strategy and social media marketing.