- Meeting client needs to manage expectation and engage him for any business needs in System development, Operation support including market visits and coordination with relevant stakeholders and Reporting requirements
- Generate reports and making presentation
- Handle queries, provide regular updates and develop open and effective channels of communication with client. Managing help desk support
- Understanding of Portal, especially CLIENT specific reports
- Making reports including new formats without any help and share it with clients for all queries and should be able to handle all data requirements independently
- Understanding of data sources and its impact on various reports and how these reports are used to track operations
- Conduct Weekly Operation Review for CLIENT
- Should be an expert in making all kinds of reports with the help of different tools including Excel
Epic Consulting Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Analyst in the field of Analyst in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have minimum graduation from a reputed institute qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require coordination, reporting, excel, expert in numbers mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Epic Consulting Group
Incorporated in 2008 with the vision to import and impart best business practices to the local and multinational companies. Launched initially as a small Consultancy firm, in just 9 years, has broadened the horizon in various dominions with the geographical presence in 3 countries i.e., Malaysia (2008), Pakistan (2011) and UAE (2014) and became one of the best HR companies in Pakistan.