- Create ER diagrams and write relational database queries
- Create database objects and maintain referential integrity
- Configure, deploy and maintain a database
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Data warehouses
- Design, develop and deploy SSIS packages
- Creating and deploying reports
- Provide technical design, coding assistance to the team to accomplish the project deliverables as planned/scoped.
- Ability to talk to client and get the Business Requirements
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Devops
- Azure Storage/ Data Lake
- Talend Studio/ Talend Management Console
- Azure Analysis Services
- Azure SQL DB/ SQL DWH
- Minimum - years relevant experience
- Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
- Good communication skills- Written and Verbal
Location: Karachi (Office Based)
MM Corporation is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Azure Data Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree preferred qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require verbal, sql, data lake, database, development, maintenance, data, design, ssis, technical design, coding, assistance, project, client, business, factory, azure, devops, talend, management, console, analysis, data structures, algorithms, software development, analytical, environment, communication skills, office mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.