- Work closely with the Team Leader to manage the work plan and work allocation to ensure that all data collection and report compilation activities are completed smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Review deliverables from the team for scope coverage and correctness, financial data and analysis. Provide necessary guidelines and guidance to the associates for report compilation. Ensure that all reports being delivered are factually correct based on documentary evidence or valid references.
- Raise appropriate questions for clarity or additional information to be obtained from customers. Ensure that all communication with the customers for data collection and feedback is well-documented.
- Provide necessary updates to all stakeholders including Team leader, Head of department, respective sales leaders, and the customer services representatives. Proactively escalate to respective sales leads in case there are any delays in provision of information by the customers.
- Ensure that periodic summaries on work in progress, delivered reports etc are sent out to customers.
- Create SOPs where required, and ensure that all SOPs are followed for recording and tracking of customer orders, payments, and deliveries.
- Hire and train new team members.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline, ACCA / CA / CFA etc.
- + years of experience in a role which involved company analysis and due diligence, such as corporate credit in a leading bank, or company ratings role
- Hands-on experience in developing or analyzing financial statements, and financial reporting.
- Hands-on experience in industry and risk analysis for Pakistan based companies and preferably for some other countries in the region.
- Candidates with exposure to multiple industry sectors will be preferred.
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Team Lead - Business Report in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have master’s degree in accounting/finance/economics or related discipline, acca / ca / cfa etc. qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require primary, team leader, allocation, data collection, activities, review, scope, data, analysis, clarity, communication, feedback, head, sales, customer, case, provision, progress, recording, tracking, payments, company analysis, due diligence, corporate, credit, financial statements, financial reporting, industry, risk analysis, region mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.