We are looking for “Assistant Operation Manager-Import/Export" who will have an immediate effect on our productivity, streamline key initiatives, and lead cross-team coordination at all levels. The candidate should have a passion for technology, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once. Position is Lahore based.
- Oversee the development of new freight business, maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients and drive the business for maximum utilization of existing facilities.
- Strong experience in managing activity for all phases of export / import, air, road and ocean shipping.
- Mastery of all import and export documentation and certification.
- Understand worldwide trade routes and have strong relationships with local carriers and vendors.
- Determined problem solver with the experience to understand, address and resolve issues that arise in day-to-day operations.
- Co-ordinates with customers and shipping lines for any queries related to shipment.
- Coordinating with corporate office for any import and export shipments.
- Prioritize workloads for self and staff to meet KPI’s
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
- Experience working with teams to set objectives, goals and perform one on one reviews.
- Solving the queries and issues of the customers and providing necessary information to the customers related to the shipments and any other work as per the company requirement
- Ensuring that the shipping instructions are submitted before the vessel cut-off date.
- Maintain current relationships and grow our network of vendors to support growth
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with clients and vendors.
- Lead and motivate the team, drive quality and performance.
- Bachelors / Masters preferably in Supply Chain Management (any other bachelors' degree will also considered)
- Minimum to years of experience in import and export of air, road and ocean shipping.
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
- Team player, resourceful and self-motivated.
- Ability to meet timeliness under pressure.
- Good customer relation skills.
- Strong verbal and business writing communication skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills – Written & Verbal (English)
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good with email drafting.
- Previous management experience.
Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Operations Manager- import/Export in the field of Supply Chain in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba (supply chain), mba (supply chain) qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require assistant, export, productivity, lead, coordination, technology, verbal communication, development, freight, business, utilization, facilities, import, ocean, shipping, export documentation, trade, local, problem, operations, shipment, corporate, office, staff, standards, providing, current, support, quality, performance, supply chain management, team player, pressure, customer, verbal, writing, communication skills, ms office, email, drafting, management, public, holidays mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd
Al Sharqi Shipping is an award winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple.