Who We Are
We, Connexis are one of the leading providers of vehicle/asset tracking and fuel Monitoring solutions for businesses and individuals across Pakistan and the MENA region. We spent over a decade creating an AVL/GPS tracking system with a web-based reporting tool that is comprehensive, easy to use and above all affordable.
Connexis, with its seasoned team of experts, assisted by veteran and adept technical personnel assure best of the customized services and easy-to-use solutions that deliver amazing user experiences, best-in-class functionality, and enterprise scalability.
The Asst. Manager Technical is responsible for building and maintaining a high performing, supportive, and an awesome team of Solutions Consultants. The primary objective will be to coach and empower the team to deliver the best customer experience spanning from presales, onboarding, support, and renewal. This position will also require you to be comfortable engaging with customers and helping out the team with demos, tickets, and renewal conversations as needed. This is a people leadership role reporting to the top Management.
As the Asst. Manager Technical your duties will include:
• Leading a team of Solutions Development and technical support based in Lahore with strong leadership to meet customers’ expectations and business SLA
• Coaching and mentoring of team members
• Achieving department SLAs, metrics, and OKRs
• Execute necessary action to achieve service KPI such as Response Time, Uptime, First Time Fix ratio, etc.
• Resource scheduling for team and Projects
• Optimize technical staff resource allocation
• Monitor/Execute necessary action to minimize service cost to improve service profitability
• Evaluate team member performance based on KPI’s
• Professional development and career pathing
• Owning and resolving customer escalations
• Follow up customer complaints with team and providing direct customer support as needed
• Working on continuous process improvements and projects
• Define success and help the team achieve success
• Hire, Train and onboard new employees
• Any other duties assigned by Management from time to time
• You are a role model and lead through inspiration, perspiration, and determination
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Systems or related technical areas or equivalent
• Two+ years of equivalent work experience, preferably Experience in Team Management and customer relationship management
• In depth understanding of Security products and hardware/software technical support
• Significant experience in leading technical team, resource management, discipline and motivation
• Comfortable in wearing many hats and working cross-functionally with other teams
• Adept at conflict resolution and handling escalations
• Keen attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot and problem resolution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You should know what to say and how to say it.
• Commitment to learning and continuous improvement
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to work independently and as a team
• Flexible and adaptive with responsible attitude and a willing-to-help-others
Connexis Pvt. Limited is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Manager - Technical in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bscs, engineering, it qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require tracking, fuel, monitoring, solutions, region, gps tracking, system, reporting, technical, personnel, user, enterprise, manager, building, primary, coach, empower, customer experience, presales, onboarding, support, people leadership, development, technical support, leadership, business, coaching, mentoring, slas, metrics, service, resource, scheduling, staff, resource allocation, cost, profitability, team member, performance, professional, customer, escalations, customer complaints, providing, direct, customer support, process, management, lead, team management, customer relationship, security, resource management, conflict resolution, handling, problem resolution, verbal, written communication, learning, continuous improvement, interpersonal skills, dynamic, environment, flexible mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.