- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
Sheikhoo Steel is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Manager - Human Resources in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require talent acquisition, learning, development, employee engagement, design, policies mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Sheikhoo Steel
In 1991, our parent company laid its foundations in a new homeland with a promise: to make Pakistan strong as steel. For the past 32 years, our sister company SHEIKHOO SUGAR has been living this promise as Pakistan's top sugar provider for leading companies. One big leap towards this dream, is the creation of SHEIKHOO STEEL.SHEIKHOO STEEL has been supplying the country's established steel manufacturing companies with premium quality steel billets for the past two years. Today, with imported state-of-the-art steel manufacturing technology, we aspire to become Pakistan's leading manufacturer of steel rebars, so a promise made yesterday is no longer a dream.