Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd is looking for candidate for the position of Assistant Accountant.
- · Analyse financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- · Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- · Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- · Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- · Coordination with our Head office (Dubai).
- · Input & maintain all A/R & A/P data in the Net Suite.
- · Maintaining accounts related files and records.
- · Escalate all payments amounts and records.
- · Complete end of month close procedures.
- · Masters degree or ACCA holder in Accounting or related (essential).
- · - year of Accounting work experience (essential).
- · Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- · Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- · Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- · Critical thinker with a high proficiency in maths.
- · Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Faisalabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have master degree mba (finance) / acca / icma / cma qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require netsuite, assistant accountant, balance, accounts payable, receivable, basic, office, filing, data entry, processing, mail, coordination, head, dubai, data, payments, procedures, accounting, sound, financial reporting, analytical, pressure, maths, part mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30 to 33 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd
Al Sharqi Shipping is an award winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple.