ASP.NET Developer Job Description:
We are looking for an ASP.Net developer (should have 2-3 years of proven experience) to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework(webforms), MVC is optional but it will be a plus factor.
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Crystal reports for reporting.
• good knowledge of E commerce and Inventory System.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
• Salary Depends on Experience and compatible to market
Interested candidates send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention designation in the subject field.
The Advantech is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of ASP.NET Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs/ms qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require creative, software, development, testing, requirements, ajax, coding, ideas, database, mysql, computer, engineering mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About The Advantech
Theadvantech is a global consulting powerhouse. We began our operations a few decades ago and have grown due to excellent relationships with our clients. We started out small, with just a few people and a small office, but today we have offices in multiple countries with hundreds of people working inside them. We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about consultants is that they can be disruptive. Employees fear outside consultants coming in and destroying the workflow. Our clients face no such issues.