M&S Online has an immediate need for an eBay/Amazon Seller Central Specialist to work with our team in Lahore. Office timings - : PM to : AM. Candidates with relevant experience encouraged to apply.
- Minimum to Year relevant experience.
- Experience working on Amazon Seller Center.
- Experienced in creating, monitoring & optimization of Amazon listings.
- Excellent knowledge/understanding of Amazon policies and in dealing with Seller Performance matters.
- Ability to manage numerous cases under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Should be a Problem Solver and Decision Maker with the ability to handle Pressure.
- Should be a Leader with Confidence and have the understanding to discuss important matters on time.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and can prioritize tasks and time.
- Should be strong and detailed in account analysis.
- Excel (Pivot/Vlookup).
- Experience in managing team of up to - people.
- Candidates with above average English will be preferred.
- Able to work honestly and ethically.
- Must be able to work in a fast past and dynamic work environment.
- Very well organized and reliable.
- A key Team player.
- Outstanding communicator and listener.
- The ability to persuade, with a professional with a patient and friendly personality.
- Bachelor or above degree.
- Have a strong grip on Amazon/eBay trends and SOPs.
M&S Online is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Amazon eBay Specialist in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduate or above qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require product optimization, amazon ppc, amazon listing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time night shift job.Salary vary between 35k to 70k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About M&S Online
M&S Online is a services-based company situated in Lahore, M&S Online provides complete e-commerce solutions for business.