You will ensure optimal performance of the application and effective problem resolution.
• Manage the progress of a reported issue and provide resolution to the client.
• Communicate a feature request to the Product Team.
• Diagnostic procedures in order to come to an acceptable resolution.
• Analyze problems, troubleshoot and resolve technical customer support issues.
• Work with other technical and non-technical team members and managers to resolve problems.
• Work closely with Software Developers and Project Managers ensuring technical needs are met.
• Monitor, prioritize and assign tickets from assigned queues in the ticketing system.
• Monitor and maintain server processes and error logs to ensure application stability, performance and availability.
• Assist in testing and deployment of applications, specifically server processes and services.
• Participate, maintain and assist in project/incidents documentation.
AppsGenii Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Advanced Technical Support Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters in software engineering or related qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require application, problem, progress, issue, resolution, product, procedures, order, technical, customer, support, team, software, project, ticketing, server, testing, deployment mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 35k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About AppsGenii Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd.
AppsGenii is Advanced IT Consultancy firm helping organizations adopt mobile-first strategy by Providing Mobile Apps, Websites, Ecommerce & SEO Services. We help businesses and individuals develop unique solutions to address their complex business challenges and create value through sustainable innovation. In the current mushroom grown IT outsourcing market we maintain our control by never conceding when it comes to excellence and by sticking to our own-imposed quality-standards.