Job Description for Administrative Assistant:
We are looking for an “Administrative Assistant” who is capable to serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival, Receiving and sorting daily mail, answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls, and coordinates with official activities.
Note: The Candidate must be a female and Lahore based.
• Greet and welcome clients as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone and email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Deal with banks to handle financial matters
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Skills and Qualifications:
Exceptional English communication skills (written + oral), Phone calls handling, making the presentation, Usage of Microsoft Office, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Supply Management, and Office management Certification will be a plus.
The Advantech is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Administrative Assistant in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require communication skills, excellent english, office managment, telecommunication, coordination, managemnet, client headlining mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About The Advantech
Theadvantech is a global consulting powerhouse. We began our operations a few decades ago and have grown due to excellent relationships with our clients. We started out small, with just a few people and a small office, but today we have offices in multiple countries with hundreds of people working inside them. We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about consultants is that they can be disruptive. Employees fear outside consultants coming in and destroying the workflow. Our clients face no such issues.