We're now hiring an Accountant to join the ANFAA Company team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Our Company is an excellent company for you.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Experience: - years of accounting/finance experience.
ANFAA Health & Beauty is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require area, rating, intermediate, excel, microsoft, office, analytical, interpersonal skills, general ledger accounting, primary, auditor, hiring, accountant, dedicated, accounting, accounts payable, preparation, financial statements, compliance, standards, gaap, regulations, internal, implementation, policies, recording, reporting, analysis, current, balance sheet, profit, loss, finance, field, education, training mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.