- Directly responsible to plan, execute and manage all academic affairs
- Develop, prepare & manage teachers training across the country
- Develop Term break-up, Scheme of Studies, Daily Lesson Plans
- Implementing the academic policies relating to curriculum & examination.
- Monitoring Visits across the country
- Address academic queries and resolve issues made by Schools.
- Manage the campus-based Training & Evaluation Plan
- M.Phil/Master degree in Education from a recognized university
- Excellent academic leadership & management skills
- + years of experience as Master Trainer/academic leadership
Creative Educational Services is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Academics Coordinator in the field of Education in one of their office located in Islamabad, Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require creative, academic coordinator, office, training, policies, examination, monitoring, evaluation, master, education, university, leadership, management skills, master trainer mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 35k to 50k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Creative Educational Services
Creative Educational Services (CES) caters to this urgency in the most efficient, and economical manner possible. We epitomize excellence and research-based curricula to improve education systems in Pakistan, so that every person can contribute towards national development and stability. CES provides a centralized education system, with services like: Developing curriculum’s, scheme of studies, daily lesson plans, admission tests, worksheets, activity planner, summer pack, academic manuals, weekly quizzes, monthly tests and term papers. Providing IT and administrative services, including hiring/firing policies and account handling guidelines. Devising business management processes – ERP and app services; and curating cluster training sessions.