We are looking for an experienced Video Editor to join our team!
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects.
- Establish a clear understanding of the story line and purpose of the video's creation.
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter video.
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software.
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project.
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to client's specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in film editing or related degree is required.
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs.
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously.
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography.
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions.
- Minimum years of experience
- Experience Abode premiere pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Aftereffect, Visual effects, Filmmaking, Animation
- Paid holidays yearly.
- Market competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Opportunity to engage in local trips.
- Monthly/Quarterly prize distribution.
Shehryar Ali (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Video Editor in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduation qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require video making, abode premiere pro, adobe photoshop, adobe aftereffect, visual effects mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.