- Analyze, understand, and solve functional problems for users by designing rewarding experiences.
- Develop end-to-end journey flows, scenarios, mocks, and prototypes for mobile and website.
- Read and follow others in the industry to keep abreast of new research and learning.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and wire-frame.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Develop UI mockup and prototypes for internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Research and analyze industry UI/UX trends.
Shumaila Hareem (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of UI/UIX Designer in the field of Other in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have computer graduate qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require functional, mobile, industry, research, design, ideas, process, internal, standards mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.