We are looking for an aspiring UI/UX Designer who wants to pursue the domain in the long run and sees their future in it.
He must have the following qualities:
- Amazing skills to design mobile and web applications.
- Must know how to create a better user experience.
- Has an interest in the latest design trends.
- Experience in designing sleek user interfaces.
- Must follow design guidelines by material design, etc.
- Has at least - years of experience in the same domain.
- And a desire to learn.
- HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Lead Time is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of UI-UX Designer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Islamabad, Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require domain, design, mobile, requirements, collaboration, product, ideas, process, internal mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 40k to 70k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Lead Time
Lead Time Telecom FZE has proven expertise in fields of consultation, project management and web portals, enabling our clients to be more productive in a cost efficient and time saving manner. Our projects are spread across various sectors which include Fiber to home, IT infrastructure and web development.