- Work closely with manager and teammates, Sales Reps, Client Managers and Product Specialists to design, implement and support customer specific technology solutions to help make our customers more efficient.
- Assist with the collection of requirements to understand unique client mission and provide a custom solution to integrate public records content into customer/partner systems and workflows.
- Provide primary technical/data consultancy and support for customer/partner-specific solutions across many different accounts. Ability to multitask is key.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of public records and open source data.
- Demonstrated competencies with core technologies such as XML and XML Schema, web services (ReSTful and SOAP), and object-oriented programming languages like C# or Java.
- Proficiency with data structures such as delimited text file and RDBMS/SQL.
- Solid understanding of data communications protocols/technologies including HTTP.
- Proficiency with data manipulation tools like Microsoft Excel and data transformation tools.
- Experience with pre-sales presentations/demos, as well as post-sales project work.
- Ability to conceptualize, articulate and support the build of technical solutions involving public records data.
- Ability to identify internal and external resources needed in order to create customized solutions.
- Experience in having primary responsibility for external customers and partners, as the primary technical point of contact in support of integrated solutions they are building.
- Proven ability to build relationships with, and influence all levels within an organization, from senior management to technical and non-technical personnel.
AppsGenii Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Technology Integration Specialist in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters in software engineering or related qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require sales, client, product, support, customer, technology, solutions, make, requirements, public, content, primary, consultancy, open, source, core, programming, languages, data, solid, tools, microsoft, excel, transformation, project, build, technical, internal, order, senior, management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 35k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About AppsGenii Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd.
AppsGenii is Advanced IT Consultancy firm helping organizations adopt mobile-first strategy by Providing Mobile Apps, Websites, Ecommerce & SEO Services. We help businesses and individuals develop unique solutions to address their complex business challenges and create value through sustainable innovation. In the current mushroom grown IT outsourcing market we maintain our control by never conceding when it comes to excellence and by sticking to our own-imposed quality-standards.