Proficient in providing technical leadership and team direction. Manages development and deployment processes. Strong communication skills, complex problem-solver, and conflict manager. Remarkable in relationship building and decision making.
- Responsible for all aspects of the IT project management discipline
- Planning and estimating the initial development and continual refinement of project work plans; delivers forecasts throughout the project’s life.
- Conduct release readiness reviews and ensure all release dependencies and release content are being tracked
- Compile project status reports, coordinate project schedules, lead project meetings, and identify and resolves technical problems.
- Collaborating with customers and prospects to gather and define requirements
- Taking complete ownership for all communication; including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team
- Setting and managing client expectations early; being aware of potential issues that require proactive communication
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Managing and leading a team of software developers & SQA
- Assigning tasks to the team and ensuring implementation as per requirements
- Managing multiple tasks at a time and using innovative management techniques
- Coaching and mentoring the software development team
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Minimum to years of relevant experience.
- Experience with creating and managing projects in Jira.
- Experience supporting and documenting software release projects.
- Proficient with MSO applications (Word, PowerPoint, Project).
Preferred Additional skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Experience with automated project management tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment characterized by change and shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership and technical staff
Perks & Benefits:
Market compatible Salary, Allowance, Referral bonus, Mobile Allowance, Fuel Allowance, Annual & Sick Leaves, Maternity/ Paternity Leaves, Record Sales Bonus, Spot Bonus, EOBI and etc.
3techno Digitals is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Technical Project Manager in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bscs qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require technical leadership, deployment, strong communication skills, relationship building, it project management, technical, reporting, risk management, client, implementation, innovative, coaching, mentoring, software development, jira, project management, environment, leadership mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 90k to 100k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.