AUA Solutions is an IT Enabled B B data company, providing outsourced data management and database software consultancy services to companies in US/Canada and worldwide looking for back office support with their business-to-business sales, marketing and recruitment related lead generation and prospecting activities.
Formed in year , AUA Solutions offers customer centric and value-added data services in various industry verticals in line with a tight knit corporate philosophy that starts and ends with high quality client deliverables. Our service offerings include but are not limited to B B targeted email & contact list development, demand lead generation, software customization, digitization & data entry, CRM/system data cleansing and verification, database maintenance, data append & enrichment, database phone validation, online data collection, as well as other web-based back-office data functions that support and complement the B B sales, marketing, admin, compliance and recruiting efforts of our global clients. AUA Solutions is ranked among Pakistan’s Top IT & IT Enabled Services Exports companies by Pakistan Software Export Board (IT & Telecom Ministry).
We are currently seeking young, highly charged, detail-oriented professionals for our IT & Network division. Suitable candidates will be required to manage the division with minimum supervision, maintain and manage the server, assist with troubleshooting and etc.
• Minimum years of working experience in a Software House /BPO / IT and Networks is a MUST.
• Familiarity with Cisco Router, Switches, WiFi, Asterisk, Linux, TMG, PFSense etc.
• Ability to manage and maintain MS Windows Server - .
• Knowledge of major user software installation and troubleshooting as well as hardware and peripherals.
• Complete LAN/WAN Management, Deployment and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, SIP, MGCP, RDP, H. , VLAN, Virtualization (VMware, ESXI, Vsphere), TMG, WLANS
• Experience with IP Telephony, Network Security, Disaster Recovery.
• Ability to read, write, communicate, speak and comprehend English
• Willing and capable to manage the entire Networks division, with minimum supervision
• BCS, BSc, BE, BS, MIS, Microsoft / Cisco /Linux Certified with a -year college degree preferred.
• Preference will be given to applicants with prior BPO or IT company experience
• May be required to work from home once in a while
• MUST have PC and internet connectivity at home