. Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Server Maintenance
• Maintaining already developed and deployed software (s).
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and user requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing new technology
• Problem-solving skills
• An ability to stick to strict deadlines
• An ability to prioritize and delegate
• A keen eye for detail
• Knowledge of firewall
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of System Administrator in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors or masters qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require configuring, computer, printers, server, maintenance, software, monitoring, service, providing, technical, support, company, setting, equipment, testing, technology, firewall mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.