The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the timely completion of the financial reporting required for a portfolio of Condominium Corporations (properties). You will ensure that customers receive the best service possible through processes established by Accountants Hive.
- Posting of Payables and Deposits.
- Ensure timely completion and maintenance of accounting data in order to prepare monthly financial statements, bank reconciliations and journal entries, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Assist in the preparation and review of annual budgets.
- Facilitate year-end audits and liaise with Property Managers to address audit queries
- Provide financial analysis and support to Accountants and internal departments by addressing concerns, financial reporting issues, and variance explanations
- Correspond with government agencies and utility providers to ensure proper reporting and remittance; complete remittance calculations to support financial data
- Review and maintain monthly control sheets for financial statements, budgets, and audits, to ensure information is complete, current, and accurate
- Prepare for acquisition of clients (Set up opening trial balances, prepare initial budgets, etc.)
- Coordinate with handover properties and documents; attend operation meetings as required
- Assist Accountants with ad-hoc financial accounting matters as needed
- To do any other task as advised by the supervisor which includes admin works.
- CA Inter / ACCA or equivalent in Accounting & Finance
- - years' experience in accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Accountants Hive is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Staff Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Rawalpindi, Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have ca inter / acca qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require staff, accountant, financial reporting, portfolio, service, hive, posting, payables, deposits, maintenance, accounting, data, order, financial statements, journal entries, preparation, review, property, financial analysis, support, internal, variance, utility, reporting, control, current, acquisition, documents, financial accounting, supervisor, inter, finance, microsoft, excel, ca inter / acca, ca inter / acca mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 50k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.