- Candidates with international and telecom experience would be preferred.
- Candidates should have expertise in handling multiple projects and large scale business units.
- To Liaise with Senior Management to understand management Vision and Objectives and prepare and implement appropriate strategies for HR Department to achieve those goals.
- To upgrade and implement HR policies and procedures meeting international standards and UAE Labor Office requirements.
- To Liaise with Project Management, Prepare Budgets, Plans, and arrange timely staff placement in all positions.
- To develop and maintain relationships with professional recruitment/outsourcing agencies in UAE, South Asia, Gulf, and Mena Region.
- Lead the HR Department and activities ensuring high standards and professional practices are followed.
- To lead qualified, multinational, and cost-effective resources recruitment, training, and placement in all positions/projects.
- To Lead Annual and Periodical fair performance management system with appropriate actions.
- To implement appropriate staff grievances system to ensure % staff satisfaction and trust in the company.
- To improve and maintain company labor office higher categories and arrange sufficient quotas for recruitment of multilevel positions with diversified nationalities.
- To act as a Liaison office between Management, Staff, and projects to ensure the smooth running of projects and a high level of staff retention and employees’ engagements
- To Lead Investigations and appropriate actions for concerns about staff, disciplinary matters, and labor office/court cases and complaints.
- To lead leave management, attendance, and other HR department day to day matters and timely reporting to the Management.
- To arrange an excellent professional and friendly environment throughout the company.
- Perform any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the management.
- To place professional people with the right level of skills at the right time to deliver both short and long term objectives.
- To improve the performance and career growth of all the employees by providing proper assessment, training, and opportunities.
- To improve employee satisfaction.
- % satisfaction of relevant units and departments regarding employee work and performance.
- Improvement in staff production, quality of work, and career growth.
- Reduction in employee turnover and at least % employee retention.
Xad Tech (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sr. HR Manager in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have master degree in hrm and hr certification will be plus. qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require hr manager, hiring, culture, direction, mentor, solid, base, sourcing, closing, talent, program management, campaigns, pipeline, metrics, data, business, software, tools, dynamic, business partner, process, acting, compensation, to place professional people with right level of s, training and opportunities. to improve employee sa, manager, category management, resource, reporting, general manager, lead, support, telecom, industry, offshore, senior management, management, vision, upgrade, hr policies, procedures, international, standards, labor, office, project management, staff, placement, professional, recruitment, asia, gulf, region, activities, training, performance management system, system, trust, liaison, management staff, level, staff retention, complaints, leave management, attendance, environment, performance, people, time, providing, assessment, employee satisfaction, production, quality, turnover, employee retention mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 80k to 120k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.