ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Invision Solutions, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Full lifecycle application development using standard design patterns/frameworks
• Must have experience as part of a software project delivery effort
• Demonstrate mastery of several programming languages, tools and/or technologies
• Design, develop, and deliver scalable micro services and elegant front ends
• Automates unit/end-to-end testing of software systems within their domain, focused on software quality and maintainability
• Assists with Performance tuning, usability assessment/improvement
• Provides guidance and mentoring of fellow software developers and other team members
• Proactively engage in the identification / remediation of software issues such as code quality, pattern mismatch, and security issues related to the code or solution/configuration
• Integrate software with existing software/systems
• Knowledge of Software testing, quality assurance and solutions testing including automation
• Knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software applications
• Automates testing processes by developing unit test scripts as needed
• Aggressively engage in the identification / remediation of software issues related to code or solutions quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks and software usability or end user related issues
• Must be experienced with performance Optimization, Test Driven Development, Enterprise software integration patterns and methods, Performance tuning & usability, assessment/improvement
Who we´re looking for?
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science
• Minimum + years of relevant working experience with .NET STANDARD/CORE (WCF, WebApi)
• Minimum + years of relevant working experience with MSSQL and other database technology
• Knowledge of object-oriented design principles, design patterns and software architectures
• Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies
• JQuery, CSS, HTML, LINQ, Entity Framework, Identity Framework
• Deployment on Cloud platforms including Azure, Amazon Web Services, Concepts of GIT