• Responsible for execution of manual tests following black-box testing types like smoke, functionality, regression, usability and ad-hoc testing.
• Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications
• Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
• Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
• Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
• Analyse formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
• Assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
• Participate in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
• Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
• Good understanding of QA & QC, STLC/SDLC and Basic Programming Concepts
• Good understanding of database concepts
• Good Knowledge of automated testing tools
• Good Knowledge of JIRA & Agile Methodology.
• Bug reporting.
• Knowledge about Bug Life Cycle.
• Soft Skills
• Strong Command over written and verbal English
Interested candidates may send their CVs at email@example.com
Arpatech (Pvt) Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of SQA Analyst in the field of Analyst in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs (cs) qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require jira, agile mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Arpatech (Pvt) Ltd.
We started in 2003 as a classic information technology service provider with the aim of delivering business solutions to customers worldwide. Today, we are stretched across four continents with offices and customers in US, UK, UAE and Pakistan.