Mission-focused Innovation at Enterprise : We apply our passion for purposeful innovation to solve our customers’ most complex challenges.
As an international technology company, Enterprise ’s team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to meet our customers’ critical mission goals. Enterprise has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in the U.S., U.A.E., and Pakistan.
Software Engineer, .NET
The candidate will be currently positioned at Karachi, Pakistan.
As a Software Engineer at Enterprise , you will be tasked to deliver engineering and sustainment solutions for commercial users across the globe.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have training (BS) in a science or technology related discipline and experience in computer language areas as well as higher understanding of diverse software development methodologies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in computer sciences. Acceptable degree programs will include science and technology related programs such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
• - years of professional software and ASP.NET web development experience.
• Strong command on C#, MVC design pattern and .Net Framework.
• Good knowledge of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies and RESTful APIs.
• Experience with Visual Studio Xamarin (iOS/Android).
• Knowledge of Angular JS, AWS/Azure, JIRA is a plus.
Candidate will have knowledge of basic software practices such as coding standards, unit testing and configuration management, database and System administration. Good communication skills in English language. Strong team player. Candidate will work in a team environment utilizing software methodologies and processes. Familiarity with Agile Development Process a plus. Strong communication skills a results-oriented team player, creative thinker and problem-solver.
Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
• Career-driven opportunity for professional growth.
• Excellent salary, bonus, and benefits package.
• International travel and work assignments.
• Flexible work schedule with paid holidays, sick leave, roll-over/encashment vacation days.
• Fringe benefits.
• Telecommute options.