Rainsoft Financials is looking for an experienced and talented Technical Writer to join our Software Development Team and participate in producing clear and concise content and copy for large-scale Fintech products. He/she will be responsible for producing high-quality instructional content, product description, user manuals, how-to guides, articles, videos, and other supporting documents. The candidate will need to be a self-driven leader driving technical writing and bridging the gap from software products to end user by documenting product functions and features to communicate complex and technical information more easily. He/she will be working closely with software development, quality assurance, product marketing, and customer success team to ensure accuracy of product descriptions. He/she will also develop, gather and disseminate technical information among customers, technical teams and project leads.
- Minimum years working experience in technical writing and creating concise and effective documentation, instruction manuals, & how-to guides (Fintech product documentation is plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, English, Journalism, Communication or related field (Master’s is plus)
- Excellent written and communication skills and a strong attention to detail as demonstrated through writing samples (portfolio is required)
- Ability to write for an average US native reader and self-starter with a track record of being able to drive projects to completion with minimal supervision
- Expertise in documenting current work processes and procedures by writing and compiling technically accurate content utilizing various methods.
- Experience in producing training manuals and other training documentation for end user of the product
- Extensive expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). and other industry-standard tools
- Experience in performing and implementing technical and peer reviews of product documentation
- In-depth knowledge in researching product information, interviewing remote and local technical experts and conducting independent tests of technical features and software/documentation usability.
- Previously developed working knowledge of product functional areas as assigned
- Readiness to gain knowledge on the latest products and tools used for documentation in the industry
- Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude and provide best solution in a timely manner.
- Ability to write Markdown is preferred
Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Technical Writer in the field of Writing/Editing in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require technical writer, software development, content, product, user, articles, documents, driving, technical writing, software, end user, complex, technical, quality assurance, product marketing, customer, project, documentation, computer science, marketing, journalism, communication, field, communication skills, writing, portfolio, native, reader, supervision, current, procedures, methods, training, microsoft, office, word, excel, outlook, tools, interviewing, local, usability, functional, industry, professional mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of the US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.