- -Perform necessary system administration to support Distributed Systems operations and further the Group's strategy.
- -Ensure relations with selected vendors are maintained for systems software, application, and hardware delivery and maintenance.
- -Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required
- -Install, monitor and maintain the main servers systems and applications for Distributed Systems.
- -Provide a reliable operating systems environment in order that the applications meet the required service levels.
- -Guide the documentation for specific platforms' procedures and guidelines for business continuity and contingency planning of the Group's systems architecture within the overall contingency planning policy of the Group; and check daily outcomes.
- -Direct the documentation for specific platforms' procedures and guidelines for data and systems security of the Group's main systems within the overall systems security policy of the Group; and check daily logs and exceptions.
- -Monitor assigned main systems operating systems and application performance sizing and utilization.
- -Provide automated and documented procedures in order to support simplification of data center operations activity for daily procedures and synchronization of backup site.
- -Ensure timely resolution of operating systems and application failures on main systems.
- -Provide guidance to the System Administrator (Distributed Systems) in handling more complex jobs.
- -Report to the Head of Distributed Systems for approvals of work and prioritization of projects on hand.
- -Monitor response and utilization of main systems applications and resources.
System Generated Description
Infinite Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior System Administrator in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Peshawar, Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require system administrator mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 60k to 70k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Infinite Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Infinite Solutions Pvt. Ltd. implements high performance applications , which can perform in excess of 1,000 business transactions per second. Infinite Solutions Pvt. Ltd. offers training and coaching for your employees. The transfer of knowledge guarantees that you will be able to maintain and further develop the solution we have developed for you in the future.