Morgenstern IT solution provider in Karachi who helps build programs for companies with visibility, highlight their strengths and elevate their brands to the next level, is looking for candidates with the experience, dedication and passion for our SEO department who will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as strategy Content, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings across all major search networks. Also manage all your search engine marketing campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to increase your return on investment. Work closely with the digital marketing team to achieve SEO goals, measure SEO success and return on investment, and help maintain website architecture to ensure ease of use.
- - years of experience in SEO.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns via Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Strong understanding of online marketing, conversion and customer acquisition performance.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
- Experience with bid management tools.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and Search Engine Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Media Studies / Computer Science
- Fluency in the English language
- Continuous keyword discovery, expansion, and improvement.
- Research and implementation of search engine optimization recommendations.
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data and results, and identifying trends and insights in order to achieve the maximum return on investment in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenditures, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimizing transcription and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and analysis of competitors' advertising links.
- Developing and implementing a link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented on the newly developed code.
- Coordinate with content writing and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website structure, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO sites for targeted keywords.
- Create and edit content to embed popular keywords.
- Use analytical tools to measure content success.
- Work with social media teams to improve campaigns.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Use Google Analytics to conduct regular performance reports.
- Create high-quality SEO content.
- Blog content assistance.
- Leading keyword research and content optimization.
- Keep up to date with developments in SEM.