Ropstam is looking for Senior PHP Developers with experience working in extensive web applications and open source. As a senior PHP developer, you will be responsible for creating web-based applications for our company and our clients. You will work closely with various members of our company, agency partners, clients, and play a key role in the successful launch of websites and other various web applications.
- Demonstrate PHP development experience in an MVC framework where you will produce APIs that our mobile apps will consume
- Integrate our platform with various rd parties via their APIs.
- Develop new features and maintain existing features on the backend system using PHP and MySQL
- Maintain and enhance backend infrastructure in AWS
- Closely follow best practices in software development lifecycle using the agile (Scrum) methodology and industry best practices
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the backend code and databases to ensure strong optimization, functionality, and scalability
- Implement refactors and performance improvements as required
- Collaborate with CTO and members of the technical team to assess and implement new system requirements
- PHP Development Experience: yrs +
- PHP Development Experience: yrs+
- MVC Framework Experience: yrs + ( Laravel + or Symfony +)
- MySQL Experience: yrs +
- Git Experience: yrs+
- Linux Server Management Experience: yrs+
- Must be able to work during the Pakistan and Australian Timezone.
- Must be able to speak fluent English and communicate with Clients when required.
- Must have at least Years of experience working on PHP based projects.
- Must have at least years of experience in PHP .
- Must have knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, and other databases.
- Must have working experience of MVC Framework.
- Must have at least years of experience in Git.
- Must have knowledge of Linux Server Management.
- Must have knowledge of Payment Integration APIs and other APIs like SOAP and RESTful.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team.
- Must have knowledge of cURL, API, Web Services, XML, URL Rewriting, and Cron Jobs.
- Knowledge of MERN, Node.js / React is a plus.