We are looking for Highly Experienced Marketing Executive, and that person must have IT background or strong IT knowledge for sales and marketing in the international market.
• Should have previous knowledge of IT products sales and marketing.
• Maintain relationships with existing as well as new clients in person and via a telephone call
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for business
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Contact, qualify and manage marketing leads from demand generation activities
• Present the product or service in a structured professional way
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to 'solution sell' and build long-term relationships
Salary based on experience and market competitive.
If you have been looking for an organization that will actually value, you then this could be what you've been waiting for.
Company: The Advantech
Location: Johar Town, Lahore
The Advantech is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Marketing Executive for International lead in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs/msc qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require marketing, sales, international, telephone, cold, calling, business, customer, market, demand, generation, activities, product, service, communication, verbal, build, salary, organization mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About The Advantech
Theadvantech is a global consulting powerhouse. We began our operations a few decades ago and have grown due to excellent relationships with our clients. We started out small, with just a few people and a small office, but today we have offices in multiple countries with hundreds of people working inside them. We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about consultants is that they can be disruptive. Employees fear outside consultants coming in and destroying the workflow. Our clients face no such issues.