SENIOR Accountant Job in JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Roomi Associates is looking for ‘Sr.Accountant’ for its International Client located at Jeddah.
Experience: Minimum 5 -8 years working experience in accountant function.(Previous offshore experience will be preferred)
Candidates located at Jeddah are encouraged to apply.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Well versed in Arabic and English Languages.
Qualification: Graduate, MBA (Finance), ACCA, CA (Final)
Salary Package: 5,000 - 6,000 Riyal/month
Company services: Visa + Aqama + Ticket
Accommodation & Transportation: Self
Interested candidates can share their profiles at email@example.com
• To take care of all office accounts & finance related matters
• Preparation of various monthly & quarterly reports.
•Maintains accounting records and filing documents
• Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting software
• Prepare and gain approval for POs, bills, and other expense vouchers
• Knowledge and understanding of accounting
• Management of petty cash transaction
• Look after office affairs in terms of bills, inventory & etc
• Management of the banking facilities
• Any adhoc tasks assigned from time to time.
Roomi Associates is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (JEDDAH,KSA) in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in JEDDAH - Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate should have graduation, masters, acca(continued), cma qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require senior, international, client, offshore, arabic, english, salary, company, visa, accommodation, care, office, finance, preparation, accounting, filing, documents, data, software, vouchers, management, cash, inventory, banking, facilities, time mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 5k to 6k (SAR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Roomi Associates
Operating a business is very different than starting a business. It requires a different set of skills. So the people who create the business may not be the best people to manage the business.