Tejar.pk is looking for an experienced, professional and disciplined “Scrum Master”
Age: - years
Experience: - years
Qualification: No degree required, (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
Salary: - K
Job Timings: Monday –Friday ( : AM- : PM)
We are looking for a dynamic Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Scrum Master will be responsible for delegating tasks appropriately and ensuring the team is working on the right tasks at the right time. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
• Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
• Coach team members in agile frameworks.
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
• Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
• Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
• Help teams implement changes effectively.
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
• Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
• Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
• - years proven experience in a Scrum Master role.
• Familiarity with software development industry.
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
• Excellent communication and servant leadership skills.
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Excellent English speaking and writings skills.
• Proactive, highly organized.
• Knowledge of task management as he will be the one monitoring and getting work done.
• Knowledge of agile environment.
• Confident and able to manage employees similar to a Manager/HR.
Note: This is a Karachi based position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
tejar.pk is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Scrum Master in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have no degree required qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require scrum, software, agile, communication mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 50k to 60k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Tejar.pk is an e-commerce company that has been operating in Pakistan since 2015. Our aim is to offer impeccable services to our customers by providing them genuine international brands that are not easily accessible in the local market. We are continuously working towards the betterment of our company and offer explicit prices that are reasonable for our customers. Our stance is to offer a transparent medium to our customers that they are able to trust and get services that are effective and efficient. What makes us different from other e-commerce businesses is that we work on the basis of customer satisfaction. We engage in no unethical attributes and employ people that prioritize customer apprehensions.