A well reputed organization required the services of:
Sales Manager for Medical Company,preferable Master Degree MBA & computer literate Having 5 years of experience.
1. Making appointments to see existing and potential clients
2. Presenting products to doctors, pharmacists and other clients
3. Persuading clients to buy your company’s products
4. Providing an after-sales service
5. Meeting sales targets
6. Organizing or attending medical conferences
7. Keeping records of sales and customers
8. Reporting information back to head office about customer needs
9. You’ll also need to keep up to date with the latest clinical data and research, so that you can discuss medical matters with health professionals in detail.
10. Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
11. Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements. Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
12. Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
13. Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
14. Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
15. Calculating client quotations.
16. Negotiating tender and contract terms.
17. Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
18. Offering after-sales support services.
Candidate Must apply through email with update & Relevant Experience
Total Medical (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Manager Required in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have master dagree qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require supplier, european, engineering, organization, computer, technical, equipment, system, sales, customer, requirements, searching, product, service, client, closing, support, recording, marketing, trade, conferences, providing, assistance, liaising, team, design, training, email mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.